Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Update on what I'm doing..

So, just an update at where I am in my research of CSA education in NH - more specifically at the school my girls attend. I called the Superintendent of schools, and his assistant referred me to the school principal. Called the memorial school, and he's at a conference so left my number. I have a feeling that there isn't a program currently at Sanborn/Memorial or else the assistants I talked to would have known that information. That is just my gut though. I've also been corresponding with the Director of Public Policy at NCAD ( NH coalition against domestic and sexual violence ), and hope to get involved with their organization in some way. Lastly, I reached out to Marie Sapienza a state rep for the Plaistow Area, and she said she would help sponsor a bill - all though it is too late to get anything in for 2012.  Oh.. and I have an outstanding email to the Newton Town Clerk to find out how I would go about getting permission to have a 5K in Newton - need to follow up on that...

All steps in the right direction!!!!

~Suz

No comments:

Post a Comment