Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Good News

I setup a Google alert awhile back to fetch me information on Childhood Sexual Abuse. Every day I get a list of news items about people being charged with abuse, the lives destroyed,  the mess with the Catholic church etc. Today, I decided to just google Childhood sexual abuse in the news section and I came upon this: Protect Mass Children. This is an organization in Massachusetts that is sponsoring bills for tougher laws  protecting our children from predators. There are truly so many organizations out there trying to help protect our children from CSA. It brings so much joy to my heart. These organizations though need us. They need our support, and they need us to understand and realize how prevalent this abuse is, but together we can end it!

<3 Suz

No comments:

Post a Comment