Friday, August 5, 2011

Excited!!!

I met with someone at SASSNH today and am so excited! Going in, I thought I would volunteer in the schools, but I think I'm going to help them with their software systems and social media! The woman I spoke with told me that they were just discussing how they needed help in that area.. It was fate for me to walk through that door :)

I am going to go through the same intensive training that the advocates do, and may even volunteer as an advocate down the road. I'm just so excited to help and get involved and to learn even more about this issue. I know I will have a million ideas swirling around my head once I get in there and start looking at what they have for systems, and what kind of information there is that we would want to use social media for. And get this - the whole team is training to run the Seacoast half marathon and raise money for SASS! I may just have to take on another race this fall :)

~ Suz

No comments:

Post a Comment